Thermostat for Radiant Floor
The Warmzone ComfortTile
electronic thermostats are
specifically designed to
control electric radiant floor
heating systems for maximum
comfort and minimum power
consumption. Developed for
the modern home, the programmable
thermostat features a
large back-lit display and
simple user interface. The
system temperature is
controlled by an external or
The TOUCH thermostat and TOUCH thermostat with WIFI capability
features an easy-to-use interface with an installation wizard
that simplifies the install. Some of the floor heating
thermostat's features include:
• The custom app (iPhone and Android) provides a
variety of system controls.
• 3½-inch color screen with easy interactive touch
• Easy scheduling method and even easier on
the fly changes.
• Power consumption is saved in detail to your
• Thermostat settings can be exported to web
page for technical support.
• Universal compatibility with existing floor heating
• Suitable for tile, stone, laminate, concrete and
• 5 year battery backup of clock and calendar.
• QR code support (patent pending).
• Sleek, attractive design that is easy to use (patent pending).
• Child lock
• Supported languages: US English, Canadian French, Mexican Spanish.
• Three control modes:
Ambient temperature with floor protection
Floor temperature with floor protection
Ambient temperature without floor protection (regulator mode w/o sensor).
• Two date formats: mmddyyyy, ddmmyyyy.
• Two time formats: 24 hours, 12 hours.
The TOUCH Thermostat's Installation Wizard
The installation wizard is your guide. The thermostat’s default setting
is for ambient temperature control with floor temperature protection. The
included floor sensor can be replaced with any floor sensor with a setting
to make the necessary adjustments. The floor protection includes settings for
laminate, wood, tile, and concrete or allows selection of maximum temperature
setting. Whether you prefer the heating to start at a specific time or you
want the floor to be warm at a specific time, or however you want to
configure your floor heating, simply follow the wizard.
Each Warmzone floor heating thermostat includes an
integrated Ground Fault Circuit
Interrupter (GFCI, Class A).
The floor heating thermostat is an
electronic on/off thermostat
for controlling temperature
by means of a sensor placed
externally. The heat output
is switched on and off with a
difference of only 0.7°F (0.4°C).
The thermostat can be configured
for control of floor temperature and regulator
without sensor. It is
compatible with existing floor sensors
by means of a temperature setting, making it the best
thermostat for renovation purposes.
Designed for ease of use and superior
performance, the thermostat and GFCI are dual
voltage models suitable for
120/240V, 50/60 Hz power supplies.
DATA AND SPECIFICATIONS